Saturday 25 February 2012

Tonight the City is Ours

I was back at the old stomping ground: Menlyn Park baby! I've got a new attitude and a new love of Samsung. Lesego, Amber and Titus couldn't make it but I know how to have fun. Spent the best afternoon with Jessica Lourens, Sphelele Mabunda, Jessica's brother Luke, Jessica's MMA Fighter ex Sean (who's Dutch by the way), Sean's possy, Carlo Cupido and his cousin or something Kenno/Keenan (how do I get those two names mixed up), Paballo Mangala and Kelebogile (Kele) Masemola. It was fabulous. We got free T-shirts with our caricatures on from Samsung, fooled around on the roof, made new friends and almost witnessed a fight (niggers be such pussies these days). I also got to hang out in a vintage car. How great is that?


I am totally developing an unhealthy obsession with making collages right now. Anyway, my very awesome outfit was totally last minute thinking. As usual I've got my black sneakers, high waisted shorts, the pink and grey kangaroo top was from my sister's closet (a top I wish I hadn't wasted on Menlyn), my silver bracelets, silver heart necklace and silver chain.


These are a few of my new favourite things. Dr. Pepper, my lip gloss from Identity, my Samsung Caricature top, my cellphone (wait, isn't that an old favourite?), my name badge (I'm a ego-maniac who loves her own name, sue me. Please don't. I'm, like, piss broke), my sister's Dolce & Gabana purse, a post card from Namibia and my notebook.


Biggest smile ever. I sat there with my cheeks tearing in half as the artist took his damn time. At least I'm somewhat prepared for beauty pageant pain. Not that I'd ever enter. Bitter story for a bitter day. And that Galaxy Note makes my Ace look like a poes.

Jessica was totally high here and Sphelele "invested" in some weird neon clip in streaks. I am so jellin' over that mannequins boobage right now.


Me, Sphelele and Paballo in the bathroom pouting our asses off.

The wind did such a number on my hair when we were on the roof, right out in the open. We were watching Sean try to start shit with a bunch of people of sorta know. They got so scared they actually took off their bandannas and pulled their pants up. Who knew ghetto ass guys who included "Swagga" as part of their names could be so scared of a white foreign dude? Then again, Sean's got some sique tattoos.

Me, Kele and Paballo looking sick with sunnies that really don't suit us. Oh, well. C'est la vie.
Never mind my anger with Kele because I think she totally got with Carlo today. Which is totally wrong.
Never mind my slight guilt because when I was kinda pissed that Titus couldn't make it I flaunted our non-officialness around. I think I totally gave another guy named Shaun (he used to go to Sunnyside Primary) with a damn sexy lip ring ideas and pretended to be Kenno's girlfriend and let him hit on me without telling him I sort of have a boyfriend. Sort of.
Never mind that I have a whole lot of cleaning to do in my room. It's okay, work for tomorrow.

Next on my social calendar (like I have one) is Kaylee Pedro's Sixteenth Birthday Party at (groan) The Bowling Club. Totally going for the cake. And to say wish Ms Pedro a happy birthday of course. I'm not mother of fuck ghetto.

Later,
Khenzo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment