Monday 13 February 2012

Rumour Has It I'm the One You're Leaving Her For...

7th February 2012, last week Tuesday was probably the best 7th February ever. It was the day of PHSG's 2012 Interhouse Gala, whoop-whoop. But because I'm shit tired and super sick and with tons of homework to catch up on, I'll just summarize the night.
  • Kate Kabe, Lethabo Lengweng, Ashton Carolissen, Lesego, Amber and I went to Amber's house--well, apartment/flat really--in Sunnyside to change for the gala and chill. We took, like, forever to get there. Lethabo was really there to see Cesar Moreira, though (a friend from primary school and Pro Arte girl obsession).
  • Since we took forever to walk, spent who knows how long at the kiosk at the Sunnyside Swimming Pools [eating spathlos (not so sure about that spelling) and laughing at Cesar's wisecracks (which are of course 'you had to be there' jokes) and wasting time] we had to change super fast at Amber's across the street. With Cesar and his little protegee Little Daniel in the room.
  • Anyways, a thousand pictures later, Ashton and Cesar making out and running super fast in the rain we were at the gala.
  • That brings to the end of the gala, we talk to all our Boys' High friends and what not.
  This doesn't even begin to tell you about all the mischief we got up to. But, righty-o, Wednesday I had apparently made out with Lutho. My friend Khumo's boyfriend. I don't play like that. I mean, I did that once but it was unintentionally and I seriously, seriously regret that. Worst part: I don't even like this Lutho character.
  I don't even understand everyone's obsession with him. He dresses dodge, he walks in a dodgy manner and he's quite shifty.

Pictures to come.
Later,
Khenzo

No comments:

Post a Comment