Tuesday 14 February 2012

Obsession Tuesday #2

Which brings us to the object of my affection this Tuesday. I present <duh-duh-dun> hot boys I found on Cutest Boys Ever on Tumblr. Bru, Amber's ladies parts screamed today. Madness!

I have no idea of these six boys' names by the way. I just fell in love with their prettiness. It's beyond.







Valentine's Day is lame. It sucks cheese balls. It's a corporate holiday designed to stress out male significant others, give girls the idea that they can demand whatever they want (like the world's gonna end if they don't receive five red and pink roses, a box of ugly tasting foreign chocolates and a heart felt card in front of all of their friends), make single people bitter about not having anyone and sell corny red and pink cards with less than witty rhymes.
  Well, actually Valentine's Day was named after St. Valentine who was removed from the list of saints actually so double whammy.
  Anyway, I don't need to spend my time ranting on and on about my strong dislike for the 14th of February because that would make me a bitter old nag. I'm forever suspicious of people going on and on about not liking Valentine's Day because that just goes to show that someone hasn't a good one. Which is totally not the case for me. I just see 14 February as the most random day and a waste of time and money. Why should there only be one day to celebrate your loved ones?
  Lame.
  But, my 14 February was really great today. I got a rose from my dinosaur obsessed nerdy friend, Roy Haug who's like super tall and of German heritage. We have definite plans for Lesego's birth weekend extravaganza (slumber party madness Friday night and doing some totally cosmopolitan on Saturday). Amber and I spent most of the afternoon in the computer lab at school checking out fashion blogs (my Aqeelah Harron obsession getting creepier) and tumblr pages.

xx Khenzo

No comments:

Post a Comment