Thursday 8 March 2012

You Make Me Wanna Die

So, um, I have a dirty little secret. The kind of dirty little secret I keep in my closet. No, I'm not homosexual. It's much bigger than that. No, I'm not planning a visit to the asylum. It's much, much, much more serious than that.
Inhale loudly, exhale obnoxiously.
Here it goes:
I'm freakishly and very eerily obsessed with Taylor Momsen.
She's my style icon. And I kind of look up to her.

See? I told you it was earth moving.
She's gets a lot of crap because everyone thinks she's lost herself, she's a demon, she needs serious help and she's far too risque. Well all those people are drumming up a whole sum of bullshit.
I love Taylor Michel Momsen. She's edgy, she knows what looks good on her, she's everything that is rock and roll, she's rebellious, she mighty sexy, she spends her days not giving a shit about what anybody has to say and maybe she does need some serious help. Don't we all?




And I don't just love her, I do actually listen to The Pretty Reckless because they're pretty cool. And hot.

And what first hooked me onto Taylor - besides her stunning portrayal of Jenny Humphrey on Gossip Girl - was her style. Yeah, there were those "weird" days when she wore stripper heels and such but so what?






Forever Yours
Khenzo xx

2 comments:

  1. she looks very stylish! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the most terrible girl crush on here :)
      Thanks for commenting xx

      Delete