Sunday 4 March 2012

I'd Like to Thank God and Ice Cube for Friday


Travie McCoy and Katy Perry back in the good ol' days when they were dating. They were
hella awesome together. How Katy moved onto Russel Brand is beyond me.

www.superficialgirls.com
My new favourite blog.


Vogue in the 90s. A time when Donna Karan was the shit but now she designs for fatties.

The writer of Superficial Girls! She's adorbs with the cutest outfits.


Preen Resort Wear 2012


Rachel Roy (one of my top ten favourite fashion designers) 2012, shown at New York Fashion Week.
As always, diggin' the purple.
  Ah, Sunday. My least favourite day of the week. It means the beginning of the end. A new week is on the horizon and good ol' Monday is back again. Sunday means soul food, eleventh hour homework and watching movies. This is pretty much the first Sunday in the year that I'm not crazy tired after going out the Saturday before.
  Yesterday, Lesego, Amber and I went to school to watch inter-high debating. We watched Sutherland versus Loretto Convent. Sutherland was awesome and their third speaker was crazy good and was seriously passionate. The topic was: This House Believes That the Current Dali Llama Should Choose His Successor. After debating we took a bus to town and a taxi to Lesego's house. I got to see Titus ( =] )which wasn't all that awesome since he's got a one-track mind and didn't pay much attention to me (not that I cared). He does, however, sing like nobody's business.

Happy Sunday
xx Khenzo

No comments:

Post a Comment