Monday 19 March 2012

It's Been A While Since We Last Spoke And This Is Gonna Sound Like A Bad Joke

*
My life has been consumed by Malva (pudding) Mondays, redecorating my room (which looks hot and slightly creepy - just the way I like it), obsessing over Kaylee Pedro's Sweet Sixteen this Saturday, going to "chills" (or chillas if you're black), not attending to a significant other, trying new make-up looks, writing my book, designing up a storm for my very far away Grade 11 V-Ball and Matric Dance, hustling for a flat iron (which is inevitable) and - can you believe it - school. Oh, and obsessing over Ziggy Ndala's sexy navel. Hey, I like what I like and you eat potatoes. (Unless you're allergic and I am terribly sorry.)
One thing has been missing, however. And that is Venus and Mauve. My blog. The blog I promised never to abondon. The blog I have left just like my dirty socks to fester in the dark far corners of my drawer. And that is a horrible crime. What would I do without my blog? This is the only thing stopping me from a) getting into horrible fights with myself and b) being sent to an asylum.
But never fear, all is good here.






OK, fine. I haven't necassarily had the busiest weekend ever but I did have a good time and that always counts for something. I did also almost land face first into horse doodoo which counts for nothing. Nothing at all.

Khenzo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment