Tuesday 6 March 2012

Obsession Tuesday #4

Hello, hello! I die as I've witnessed the most awesome weaves ever that make me think twice about wearing dead hair. Which brings us to Obsession #1:



Obsession #2:
  Head Honcho
  They're everything that's cool about Jozi and Cape Town.



Obsession #3:
  Cape Town seaside living versus Johannesburg innercity kid. Long way from living on my own, I know but it's fun to dream about.

Johannesburg
Somehing about skyscrapers and reflective building makes my lady parts scream.
Cape Town. A dramatic picture but beautiful none the less.
Obsession #4:
  Platform wedge ankle boots that everyone seems to have. They're supposedly comfy as hell!



Obsessive, compulsively,
Khenzo xx

2 comments:

  1. Hey there lace weave is the way 2 go right now hey,or correct me if im wrong... O and head honcho is pretty cool i cheacked it out... "Let me eat your English muffin" Buliandrae u sexy warthog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dearest anonymous or shall I call you A? Hint-hint. and yes lace wigs all the way. Pretty cool? I disagree as they're amazeballs.
      Buliandrae :)

      Delete