Sunday 11 March 2012

Why Live To Die When You Can Live To Soar?

Sorry I haven't posted since Thursday but it's been a hectic weekend. I went to David Tlale's Ready To Wear Autumn/Winter 2012 showing for Mercedes Benz Fashion Week at Hyde Park Shopping Centre, spent half of Saturday crying over a Letterman jacket from Sportscene in maroon and had a three hour conversation about sweet nothings with Titus, Sunday morning in the wee a.m.
  Best weekend ever!
  Sorry you can't get the full idea of the outfits but unfortunately a) I am not media (even though I was mistaken as one because of my large camera. I did feel good about it, though, since it seemed I appeared a little older than I was), had no press pas and could not get amazing photos from the end of the runway, b) I'm not well connected so I couldn't get a front row seat and c) I'm fucking short.
  Might I add, Hyde Park is the most fabulous mall I've seen. Like, seriously. I'm even considering ditching Rhapsody's for good ol' Mr. Jekyll/Dr. Hyde! Lame joke that probably no one will get, I know.











My sister, Dineo, paying rapt attention to David Tlale's grand entrance.




Some one please buy this jacket from Sportscene. Only R499.99, steep I know.
 I've always had a huge obsession with Letterman jackets and have considered moving to America to date jock so I can steal his.


Later
Khenzo xx
P.S

My Frozen Bra.
Courtesy of Amber. Punishment for being the first to fall asleep at Lesego's slumber party.



3 comments:

  1. HAHA thats what you get BBY...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I love the shoes :)

    Check out my blog and become a follower if you want
    minelakahrimanovic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete