Saturday 25 February 2012

Obssession Tuesday #3

Obsession Tuesday on a Friday? The world's gone mad, right?

Obsession Numero Uno: Aisha Baker (a really good friend of Aqeelah Harron--bonus!) and her wonderful blog: Baked, the blog. She's amazing. And too cute. Love her.


Obsession Numero Dos (pardon my Spanish): Uh, I really don't know this girl's name but I love her to he death of me. She's too pretty and her afro is beyond. I've always wanted hair like that. And she's got a very pretty piercing; right above her upper lip. I believe it's called a Monroe piercing. Sexy, hey?


Obsession Numero Tres (I think that's French): my classmate and friend, Avalon Smith's blog Milkshake Stilletos on Tumblr. (http://wwwmilkshakestilletos.tumblr.com/) She uploads the most AMA_zing pictures. They're too, too adorable. I have no idea where she finds the time.
Love,
Khenzo xx
PS Going to Menlyn Park tomorrow. Oh the shenanigans we get up to. Tune in for our wild escapades. And hopefully I see Titus... not that it's super importante or anything. Nope. Not at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment