Wednesday 29 February 2012

I Don't Wanna Be Anything More Than What I Been Tryin' To Be Lately

Wow, OK. Suffering from serious ugly cry headache right now from SCA when I spilled about my depressing family history. Yeah. It's been a very mixed up week and I'm totally off my rockers tutoring my little brother free of charge because I desperately (ew, ugly word) want to go to Orchards on Saturday. And I'm mucho depressed because I found out that one in fifteen high school graduates of 2015 won't be able to find work. Apparently, 73% of the world's unemployed are all young adults. Yikes!
But I do have some interesting tales to dispense about certain girls who assume that hoe is an attractive quality outside a Trey Songz music video. What is the world coming to?

Dossier is a magazine I decided I totally wanna work for!



Two very pretty dresses from Tony's Crib in Hatfield Plaza.
Love, love, love the blue one!

Silver Moon in Hatfield Plaza


The cover of my favourite book by Judy Blume: "Forever"


Cute outfit sighted yesterday at Silver Moon. If only I could afford to spend R245 on a cardigan alone.
Later
Khenzo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment