Monday 30 January 2012

Need To Know


For my mom, the 16th of April 1998 was a really stressful morning. What with her being in labour over six hours prior to 3:35 a.m. and all. But as the nurse announced, “it’s a girl,” there was a slight glimmer of disappointment in her eyes. For the past three months she and my father had bought boy’s corduroys, cute little truck sweaters and ugly, dude sandals. As you can see, they’d been expecting a boy.
Moral of the story: things don’t always turn out they way you want.
But that is life, it’s like a lime green, double-breasted suit–really hard to get your head around (seriously, why would you even consider that?). And that’s me. I could never be summed up into 140 characters or less. I hardly ever turn out the way you want (unless that’s totally awesome!).
Hey, I’m Khensani. I tend to respire, sleep, eat and inspire. I spend an unhealthy amount of time watching Ben 10 and Courage the Cowardly Dog, threaten people way too often with spoons and dance terrifically (bad) in front my bedroom mirror. I also am super social, smarter than I give myself credit for and have way too much free time on most Sundays. I can be a very sour taste yet you’ll still love me. That’s just how it goes, babe.
xoxo Khenzo Natalia (I have many names)
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment